Friday, May 16, 2014

The Results Of My Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Two Week Challenge

Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle creamToday marks the end of my Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Two Week Challenge! In only two weeks I can see a difference in the lines on the inside of my cheeks.

The lines and sagging are a family trait. As proud as I am of my heritage, the creases are something I can do without. ;)


Notice the circled areas of my before photo. The Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle cream helped to reduce those deep lines. 
Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle cream
Before
I have combination oily to dry skin.


Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle
After
The Pond’s Rejuveness Cream promises to firm skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines in 2 weeks. In spite of the promise I was skeptical, but Pond's proved me wrong!

There is not yet a dramatic difference in the firmness of my skin, but those wrinkles are definitely lifting!  

I purchased a 1.75 ounce sample size jar at Walmart for $1.47. I was not sure how economical that would be, but after two weeks I have only used about 1/3 of the cream. A little goes a long way for my face and neck. Too much product and my face feels a bit greasy.

The full 7 ounce size runs between $8 to $10.

The cream is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and won’t clog pores.

Directions: After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily. For delicate skin, apply product 10-15 minutes after cleansing to avoid potential tingling sensation. Water is the number one ingredient on the list, so I expect it to be very moisturizing.

I will continue to use this product as directed and will look into purchasing their BB Cream and Cleanser. 

What products do you recommend for keeping skin firm and rejuvenated?

Love and Blessings!

~Candra 


No comments:

Post a Comment