Friday, May 2, 2014

Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Two Week Challenge


To start this challenge it was unfortunately necessary that I take the worst selfie ever! (Smile)

In any case this is my bare face. The only thing I have applied to my face is the Pond’s cream.
Anti-Wrinkle Skin Challange
Day 1 - Friday, May 2nd

Notice the areas of my face where the circles are. It is sag city and I am hoping that the Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle cream will help give my face a lift.

The sagging in my face is hereditary. My father, grandmother, uncles, cousins….we all have that gene that says, “As you get older, gravity will pull your face to the floor.” However, I think I got a double dose of that gene. :D

I am not 100% confident that there is any product on the shelf that can give me a complete face lift, but I will start here for now.

I only wear make-up occasionally and that only consist of concealer, foundation, and powder. I am very active, especially in the summer, so I love wearing my natural face. Therefore, it's important to me that my natural skin tone is even, moisturize, glowing, and sag free.

The Pond’s Rejuveness claims to firm skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines in 2 weeks. The lines on my face are a bit deeper than fine, but any improvement will be appreciated.

The Pond’s brand has a great reputation and it is also more affordable than a lot of other skin care lines. I purchased this 1.75 oz jar at Walmart for $1.47. It is just a trial size, but there is more than enough to for this challenge.
Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream

The cream is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and won’t clog pores.

Directions: After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily. For delicate skin, apply product 10-15 minutes after cleansing to avoid potential tingling sensation. Water is the number one ingredient on the list, so I expect it to be very moisturizing.

My anti-wrinkle/anti-sag challenge will officially end Friday, May 16th. I will post "after" pictures. Subscribe to see my results!

What products do you recommend for keeping skin firm and rejuvenated?


~Candra






No comments:

Post a Comment