Monday, November 3, 2014

DIY Scalp and Hair Growth Oil Week 2 Update Length Check

Length Check Archive Photo - June 2014
Happy Monday! :D


Just a quickie update on the progress of my scalp and hair growth oil....

It's been two weeks and I have been consistent with lightly applying and massaging the oil into my scalp daily.



Scalp Health

I put my shampoo and conditioner for dry and itchy scalp on the shelf this month so I can test the strength of this oil alone. So far my scalp itch is minimal to non existent. The overall appearance of my scalp reflects excellent health! Speaking as someone who has had severe dry and flaky skin for over twenty years, I am super ecstatic! I would much rather combat dandruff naturally.


Hair Growth

As far as growth is concerned I have retained almost an inch of hair growth in two weeks. This isn't inversion method results but still much better than my normal hair growth rate which seems to be less than 1/2 inch per month.

I made a mix of 2 ounces and in two weeks I've used 1.5 ounces. I'll be making another 2 ounces this week to get me through the month. On wash days before I pre poo my hair with coconut oil, I apply a more generous amount of my growth oil to my scalp.

Stay tuned to my YouTube channel for my 30 day update video!






Blessings and Happy Hair Journey!!!

~Candra

Just starting a healthy hair journey? Click here before you begin. - http://relaxedhairskincare.blogspot.com/2014/09/starting-healthy-hair-journey-seven.html
Enter your email address for relaxed hair care tips and updates:


Delivered by FeedBurner



Business Inquiries Welcome
candra.l.evans@gmail.com
P.O. Box 128787

Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

No comments:

Post a Comment