Monday, August 11, 2014

Rosewater Benefits on Relaxed Hair - Conditioning and Setting Lotion

Hello Ladies! It's Monday, but I pray your week is already starting off blessed and beautiful!

Just wanted to introduce you to my new love for my hair and skin...."rosewater". Rosewater is a natural product simply made with water and rose petals.

You can make rosewater yourself, purchase it online or find it in your local health food store. The rosewater I purchased online contains purified water and natural rose oil. Here is a quick rundown of some of the benefits of rosewater.


Hair

1. Conditions and Moisturizes Hair
2. Setting Lotion
3. Healing Properties for the Scalp
4. Sparks Hair Growth

Skin

1. Reduces Pore Size
2. Fights Acne
3. Skin Toner
4. Sets Makeup

5. Soothes Sunburn

Rosewater is beneficial for most hair and skin types. I say "most" because, for a variety of reasons, not every product works for everyone. I was very happy to see fast and beneficial results on my skin and relaxed hair!

Stay tuned for DIY beauty tips featuring rosewater!





Thank you as always for visiting and watching! If you have any comments or questions please leave them down below!

Blessings!

~Candra


Subscribe for Relaxed Hair Health and Growth Tips! Enter your email below and let's grow together!:





Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment