Sunday, November 9, 2014

30 Days of Water Challenge Continues

64 ounce monster mug!
{Note our new domain name! www.relaxedhairskincare.com}

Last month I joined You Tuber Kay Amoah on a 30 day water challenge. The challenge was simple...kind of. :)

The goal was to drink 3 liters of water each day. That is approximately 101 ounces of H2O!

My goal was to see if I could detect a significant difference in the health of my skin. Unfortunately I was unable to achieve 3 liters of water every day. Throughout the month of October I fell short about seven days. 

I still counted this challenge a success and my body, hair, and skin are reaping the benefits. The greatest benefit has been my energy level. I feel less tired than normal.

This month I get a re-do for the water challenge! RelaxedThairapy and Just Grow Already are hosting a 30 days of water challenge for November.

I'm all in and hope to be more consistent this time around. And even after this challenge is completed my plan is to continue to drink at least 80 ounces of water each day.

If you're skeptical of this challenge, it's better to try and fall short than not to try at all. Water promotes beautiful hair and younger looking skin. It also protects organs and tissues and carries oxygen and nutrients to our cells. It is recommended to drink at least 1/2 of your body weight per day.

For this challenge I am committed to at least 80 ounces of water per day. I'm off to a good start, so we'll see how this goes!




Blessings and Happy Hair Journey...

~Candra








Subscribe for more relaxed hair care information!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment