Friday, May 23, 2014

Hairlista's Coconut Oil Challenge

I will be participating in Hairlista's Coconut Oil Challenge! It begins Saturday, May 24th and runs through August 23rd, 2014.

There are three challenge levels, but since I am crazy about coconut oil, I will attempt the "Advanced Level"

ADVANCE:
  • Apply Coconut oil to your hair and scalp, prior to washing, for 20mins – 1 hour or overnight. Massage it in focusing on damaged areas. Proceed with regular washday routine. Do this 2x/week.
  • Apply 1-2 tsp of Coconut Oil to your weekly deep conditioner with heat. Rinse thoroughly.
  • Apply Coconut oil to your scalp 2-3x/week. Do not rinse.
  • (OPTIONAL) Seal with Coconut oil on wet or dry hair.

My top hair goals for this challenge are the following:

1. Stimulate Hair Growth
2. Strengthen Hair
3. Prevent Split Ends

There are nearly 1,000 Hairlistas signed up for this challenge and I invite you to join us. I will be revamping my hair regimen over the next three months to incorporate coconut oil and blogging about my challenge experience as the weeks roll along.

For more information on Hairlista's Coconut Oil Challenge, click here!


Stay tuned for my DIY coconut oil hair and skin product recipes! Take a sneak peek in my latest YouTube video, "Coconut Oil Challenge and Giveaway"!





Happy Hair Growing, Love, and Blessings!

~Candra

No comments:

Post a Comment