Friday, October 3, 2014

Bobeam Natural Products Shampoo Bar Haul

Last week I received my first order from Bobeam Natural Products!

Stumbling across Bobeam's web site a few weeks sparked an interest in shampoo bars. I have seen many ladies on YouTube talk about them, but until finding this company, I was settled with the shampoos I currently use in my regimen.

Yet being the hair product junkie that I am and having a desire to use more natural products for my hair and skin, I thought why not try something new!

What I love about Bobeam Natural Products is that there are options to buy sample size sets of bars for around $5. You can just can't beat that deal! 

You can choose four different bars from a variety of many. The bars in the sample sets are 2 ounces and good for 3 to 4 washes. If you have shorter hair, you will get more washes out of one bar.

Here are the four I chose....starting with the first one I have in rotation.

Rootz Herbal Hair Grower Shampoo Bar

I am doing a personal hair growth challenge and would like to retain 2 to 3 inches in length by the end of December. This is a tall order for my hair, so I am taking advantage of all the aid I can get. 

I have used this bar twice and I love it! The smell is amazing and it lathers well. It is formulated to promote hair growth and thicken the hair. My hair and scalp gets squeaky clean with this soap but it didn't feel stripped. After conditioning, my hair felt amazing.

This soap can also be used as a body bar. 

Cocoa Rhassoul Shampoo Bar
Cocoa Rhassoul Shampoo Bar

This bar is made from real chocolate! Do I need to say anything more??? I'm a bit shocked I didn't jump in the shower with this one first! Lol

It is formulated to remove build up and toxins. An all natural clarifier that smells like chocolate....I'm going to love this!

Honey Hemp & Green Tea Shampoo Bar
Honey Hemp & Green Tea Shampoo Bar

Honey and Green Tea benefit the hair in so many ways. I think this will be a great shampoo to help condition my dry scalp. This bar is formulated to clarify the hair while adding in moisture.

As an alternative, this bar can be used as a body bar also.

Coco Honey & Amla Shampoo Bar
Coco Honey & Amla Shampoo Bar

The ingredients in this shampoo really intrigued me. I'm not too familiar with Amla Oil, African Wild Honey, or Palm Oil. I do know that the oils are rich in vitamins that nourish the hair and promote growth.

Check back to the blog to see my first impressions of the remaining three shampoo bars I have yet to try.

I would love to transition to natural shampoos but I may have a hard time finding anything to replace my Kera Care Moisturizing Shampoo for Dry and Itching Scalp. That stuff is my holy grail of all shampoos! Still, I am looking forward to added more all natural hair products into wash day rotation!

To see the entire listing of available shampoo bars visit Bobeam Natural Products

{I have not been contacted by the owner to promote her products. All shampoo bars were purchased with my own money.}

Blessings and Happy Hair Journey Ladies!!!

~Candra


Subscribe for Relaxed Hair Health and Growth Tips! Enter your email below and let's grow together!:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment