Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hannah Natural Henna and Indigo on Relaxed Hair ~ Review and Update


Hannah Natural Review and Update including before photo at 4:24.

The Hannah Natural brand worked amazing for my relaxed hair. After my wash day was complete, I did not have dry hair or any breakage. The color I was able to achieve was amazing!

The application of the henna also made my hair strong. Many ladies use henna on their hair as a light protein treatment.

I will be doing this process again very soon since my new growth is now salt and pepper. Oh the perils of getting older. Haha...

If you have any questions that I didn't cover in the videos please leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

Thank you for watching and God bless you abundantly!

~Candra

If you missed my post on how I naturally color my relaxed gray hair with Hannah Natural's henna and indigo, watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRoIqFDTxAA 

Subscribe for Relaxed Hair Health and Growth Tips! Enter your email below and let's grow together!:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment