Wednesday, September 6, 2017

1 Year Post Relaxer & Hair Product Favorites

Surprise!

It's been awhile since I've posted to my Blogger blog. I decided it was time for an update, name change, and new design. What do ya think?

A little over a year ago I decided to transition to natural hair. I will go into more details very soon as to why I decided to transition.

In this post I wanted to share with you my 1 year post relaxer video as well as share with you my current product favorites.

Managing both relaxed hair and natural hair has been challenging. Surprisingly, some of the products I used on my relaxed hair journey are still applicable today.

At the same time, the product junkie in my can't help but purchase and experiment with natural hair products too.

I hope you enjoy the video. You get a little glimpse of my current hair texture.

Follow me on Instagram as well for hair texture pics. https://www.instagram.com/candraevans/

I will be posting more frequently to this blog so if you have not subscribed, do so. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment