Thursday, April 24, 2014

Roller Setting My Relaxed Hair

Here's a video I recorded a few months ago when I was on somewhat of a roller setting challenge. The main goal was to not use direct heat via a flat iron.

Since my hair is currently relaxed, I try to stay away from anything else that may cause damage (flat irons, blow outs, color treatments, etc.). Applying this new regimen has forced me to hone my roller setting skills. It hasn't been easy, but it has been worth it.

I am constantly changing my roller setting technique, but this one seems to work best for me so far. Soon after I use up some products (because I am a recovering product junkie...), I will be purchasing the Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat Setting Foam. I have heard great reviews on using this product for roller setting.

I hope you enjoy the video and if you any questions, comments, or roller setting tips... just leave them below!

Blessings!





"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness." - Maria Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment